Do You Experience Any Of The 18 Most Common Symptoms That Precede Sickness And Disease?
1. Fatigue -#1 symptom of disease that is either present or coming soon
2. Constipation -everyone is constipated if they do not have the bowel habits of a baby a bowel moment after every meal
3. Diarrhea- a major sign of maldigestion/malabsorption
4. Bloating- a major sign of maldigestion/malabsorption
5. Heartburn/reflux-affects over 60 million Americans, a major sign of maldigestion/malabsorption
6. Gas- a major sign of maldigestion/malabsorption
7. Pain- one of the most common signs of the nervous system out of balance. More than 30 billion over the counter pain pills will be sold this year. Pain is the #1 reason people go to the doctor and 90% of all neck and back pain is visceral in origin (from organs and glands being out of balance)
8. Numbness-one of the most common signs of the nervous system out of balance
9. Weakness-one of the most common signs of the nervous system out of balance
10. Tingling- one of the most common signs of the nervous system out of balance
11. Recurrent Infections (colds, flus, bacteria, viruses, yeast, parasites)
12. Allergies/sensitivities- over 80% of American adults and children have some form of environmental or food allergy.
13. Insomnia-67% of Americans have sleep disorders, a 33% increase in the last 5 years.
14. Joint problems-this is the second most common reason people go to the doctor.
15. Tachycardia/Palpitations of the heart-Very common sign of the body being stressed either by chemicals, toxins or mentally/emotionally.
16. Weight problems either high or low-never in the history of the world has there been a nation US, with more obese adults and children, high risk factor for diabetes, cardiovascular disease (heart attack, stroke, and cancer)
17. Emotional highs and lows
18. Anxiety/depression-depression is projected to become the 2nd leading cause of disability world wide by 2020. Over 30 million Americans take anti-depression and/or anti-anxiety medication, this is 15% of the American population.
Click Here if you answered “YES”